CREATE AWARENESS ~ COMBAT STIGMA ~ CONNECT COMMUNITIES
The type of data we collect:
● Personal Data-While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information. This information may include, but is not limited to: name, email address, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, organization name and job title.
● Analytical Data-We collect analytical data about your visit. This analytical data may include but is not limited to: IP address, browser type and version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visits and the time spent during your visit. We utilize Google Analytics anonymous IP tracking, thus eliminating the tracking of your specific IP address.
How do we collect information?
We collect Personal Data about you when you choose to register on our site or when you contact us using a form on our site. We collect analytical data using third-party tools such as Google Analytics. You can review Google’s Privacy & Terms page here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ (link is external) Your Personal Data is stored securely on our servers. We will retain your data only for as long as is necessary.
How do we use it?
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, periodic emails and other information that may be of interest to you. We use your analytical data to help improve our website and for internal analysis purposes. Your rights and your data We believe, and in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the:
● Right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
● Right of rectification, should you find the information we have is inaccurate or incomplete.
● Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
● Right of restriction, should you choose to request the restriction of your Personal Data being processed.
● Right of data portability, should you choose to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data.
● Right to withdraw consent, should you choose to no longer consent to the processing of your personal information.
How do I request changes?
You can unsubscribe from our emails (newsletters and periodic emails) in the email itself by clicking the Unsubscribe link.
Transfer of data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your locale or governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Do Not Track:
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 nor do we market services to children under the age of 13 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action: notify you via email and in-site notification within 2 business days of becoming aware of any data breach.
Contact Us: email@example.com